Sunday 7 April 2013

Amazing formation of Clouds during sunset.


One day I was standing in my balcony and it was around 6.15 pm and I was just wanted to pass the time. Eventually my eyes went up towards the sky and I was amazed by the structure of the clouds in the sky. I was so excited that I kept watching the clouds and I thought that it is the best moment to capture. I really want to thank GOD for giving me a sense to capture that moment with my mobile handset of the type Nokia 5220 XpressMusic.  

 
Hence, I started to click the formation of clouds and it was so beautiful that I clicked near about 11 images in a row of that formation. But this entire scenario was only for few minutes before sunset. Therefore, it is an amazing moment of my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads