Friday 25 October 2013

Unfortunately, I wished she had a Smart Suraksha with her.



I am participating in the Seeking Smart Suraksha contest at BlogAdda.com in association with Smart Suraksha App.


It was the Sunday of October 2013 and I was busy working with the weekly work related to home like bringing vegetables, grinded flour and pressing my clothes. Actually it is the work which I love to do on Sunday’s and be ready for the coming 5 days of the week to rush at a rapid pace. On that day, I was in the flour mill waiting for the flour to be grinded and I was very annoyed just because it was taking a lot of time to grind and I had to wait in total of about 50 to 55 minutes or so. Well the reason was obvious that every one does this sort of work on Sunday’s and I was really stuck because of this situation.





The location of this flour mill is just few yards from the highway and it is a calm location with no rush of vehicles at all. I had parked my bicycle just outside this mill and I was watching the small kids who were playing cricket on to the ground which was just few meters away. Suddenly, they all disappeared as it was getting dark. The next moment, I was shocked with an annoying behavior of one man who might be around 30 to 35 years of age and he kicked one tree which was ahead of the flour mill. Just after this incident that man started walking ahead and he was having fun just because it was Sunday. After this incident, I saw 3 to 4 men accompanying him and they stood in the middle of the road and that too just below the street light. At this moment the sun was about to set and there was not a single vehicle on the road.  

At first I thought these poor guys are having fun because they get only one Sunday to enjoy and I went inside the flour mill to check how long I had to wait. I came out and I was happy that my turn had arrived and in the next 10 minutes I would be at home. So I stood near the bicycle and I kept an eye on those guys who were kind of blocking the street but the impression of these guys was such that they were waiting for someone. I thought they might be waiting for their friend but I was wrong.

One lady was passing by this route and I saw these 5 creatures staring at her and kind of approaching towards her as well as they kind of tried to block the road. I suddenly rushed towards my bicycle and unlocked it so that I can bang into these 5 creatures if they tease or obstruct that lady to venture ahead. But to my surprise that lady was talking on a phone and she changed hear path, turned around and started to walk back. After few minutes these 5 creatures disappeared just because on of those creatures received a phone call.

Meanwhile that lady was relived and she swiftly started walking ahead as these 5 creatures were disappeared in a fraction of second. I am unfortunate to say this but it could have been a worst case if I had not been there watching every move of these creatures. For a moment I thought that these guys could have crossed their limits and who knows as it was a silent area they might have harassed that lady who was all alone on that Sunday. Now I cannot even think of that scary situation through which that lady went and she had to change her path so as to protect herself.

The above shameful incident might be occurring in every city of India and this is a disgrace in the name of our country. We all the citizens of this nation have to stride forward, keep our eyes wide open and restrict these types of events from taking place in future. As of now, unfortunately, I wish that she had Smart Suraksha with her on that Sunday. She could have sent an emergency message to here family, friends and police by just pressing the power button onto her mobile handset.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads